Does the thought of reading your bank statement make your palms sweat and your heart beat faster?
Would you rather organize everything in your kitchen pantry to avoid talking about your family's weekly spending?
Does hearing the word "budget" make you want to curl up in a ball and binge watch episodes of Cupcake Wars?
I SEE YOU.
I was you.
And I'm here to tell you life doesn't have to be that way.
YES, you can stop worrying about overdraft fees.
YES, you can stop living paycheck to paycheck.
YES, you can stop playing the credit card juggling game.
And finally stop stressing out about your bills!
If you've ever wanted to know how to have enough of a "buffer" in your checking account so you won't bounce any bill payments... then the next few scrolls are going to make you a VERY happy person.
If you want to have a system in place that takes you less than 30 minutes per week to just "check in" on your finances to make sure they are doing exactly what you thought they were... so you can say to your kids:
"YES! Let's go to the movies tonight!"
without stressing out that you really can't afford the movies this weekend...
then keep on reading!
Let me show you how to manage your money so you have more of it, so you can say "YES!" more often to making fun memories (that cost money) with your kids.
FACT: You CAN have intentional control over your money and QUICKLY organize your finances without "budgeting" and restricted spending.
(It sounds like a crazy big promise, I know.)
But I am living proof. And you can do it too.
I spend just 15-30 minutes per week checking in on my finances, have dug outta tens of thousands of dollars of debt, and now take my kids to Disney World every month. #annualpassperks
What if there was a simple way to organize your finances that allowed you the freedom to spend more, pay off debt ... and save for a large vacation more than once a year?
Would you finally take the leap from a sleep-deprived and overstressed (and frustrated) mama to becoming a money managing powerhouse who gets to say yes every time your kids ask you for something?
Now, wait... before you click away and say "Oh, she's cray, cray..." Please hear me out.
I'm going to show you exactly how to use your current spending to forecast your spending for the rest of the year (done for you auto-magically) by tomorrow afternoon. Not just forecast the dismal future though... I'm talking about infusing HOPE into that bank account so you will see the light at the end of the tunnel.
Get ready to sit back and relax all snuggled up on the couch with your kids watching Disney+ while your bank account manages itself FOR YOU.
Managing Your Money Does NOT Have To Be Complicated
This magically simple cash flow strategy uncomplicates your finances and automates the process so you don't spend your valuable time on frustrating math.
With consistent use, the Cash Flow Formula will pave the way to achieving larger financial goals such as paying off debt or having enough savings to buy a car outright.
It's like an immediate mental detox of all the hundreds of dollars of budgeting programs you've purchased in the past that didn't work (because the way everyone else teaches "budgeting" DOES NOT WORK!!).
How would your mommy life be different if you could:
CONFIDENTLY know when you have enough money to go out to eat or to the movies... because you have an unshakable pulse on your money.
Know EXACTLY what to do when an unexpected emergency pops up so you don't dip into savings.
EASILY continue this process month after month because it takes so little time to do (and it's actually fun to see the numbers auto-magically populate!).
- Stop wasting your precious time setting up a budget (what I call a "wish list") just to have it fail after the first week because it's too frustrating to keep up with.
- No more hoping and praying that you won't miss a bill payment because you finally have a simple but powerful planning system for your cash flow that will allow you to see into the future and know how much money you will have. (Without having to do ANY calculations!)
- Be able to stop off for ice cream after your kids big game (or go to a spontaneous lunch playdate at Chick-fil-A) without the guilt of knowing you shouldn't spend money on it.
- You may have been struggling with managing your monthly bills and worrying that you don't have solid a plan for making sure you don't overdraw your account... until now.
What's included in the Cash Flow Formula:
- My EXACT formula to use your current spending to forecast your spending for the rest of the year (done for you auto-magically) by tomorrow afternoon.
- Easily determine where you are messing up so you reach your saving goals this year.
- Never feel deprived or desperate for income AND you'll be able to have fun with your kids.
- How to incentivize your spending (and saving) so that you actually have more freedom to spend how you want.
Editable electronic spreadsheets accessible from your phone or computer (any device) to ensure you know what's going on with your money at any moment. (But pen & paper versions are also included if you don't trust technology and wanna stay "old school"... I completely understand!)
Printable worksheets to map out your money plan so you actually accomplish it this year.
This is the most comprehensive, yet simple, cash flow management system.
Please note that this product is a digital download that you can instantly print at home (nothing will be shipped). You will receive access to the file as soon as you check out and it is backed by our 100% Happiness Guarantee.